Transform your life with the power of Self-Love
Modern life is stressful. We spend more time on screens, we have a myriad of economic and social pressures, we feel disconnected from ourselves and others, we compare ourselves to others and feel pressure to keep up with the Joneses. Our inner critic can cause us unnecessary stress and suffering. It judges how we look, what we do, how we measure up to others and somehow no matter what we do, we end up falling short. We often go through this struggle alone. In these uniquely stressful times, we need to create an ally within. We need to become our own best friends. We need to take care of ourselves and motivate ourselves with compassion so that we can live up to our potential. That’s why I created the Learning to Love Myself Program.
Healthy self-love is essential for wellbeing and flourishing, yet it remains a fuzzy, vague concept. Many of us know we would benefit from being kinder to ourselves yet we have no idea of how to ‘do’ self-love. Knowing about self-love is one thing, it is quite another to embody it and make it an ongoing daily practice. That’s what this program will do. It offers the learner a science-based, experiential solution to the problem of self-love deficit.
Enter The Learn To Love Myself 30 Program
Our self-paced program is meticulously designed to help you build a stronger, kinder relationship with yourself and forge deeper connections within. Drawing on proven positive psychology principles like self-compassion, self-connection, and positive emotion, the Learn to Love Myself program is your accessible gateway to the science of well-being.
Based on well researched positive psychology concepts like self-compassion, self-connection, positive emotion and accomplishment to name a few, the LTLM program makes the new science of wellbeing affordable and accessible for anyone from anywhere in the world. This powerful, self-paced program can be worked on by you from the comfort of your own home. It consists of 30 lessons which can be completed daily or at a pace that suits the learner’s schedule. Lessons are designed to be engaging and dynamic with quality resources and exercises including guided meditations, visualisations, journalling prompts and pdf worksheets.
“Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths,
it neutralises when others think less of you.”– Rob Liano
Lets Dive Into The Course
Learn to love myself is a self-paced program intended to build a kinder, more supportive self-relationship as well as greater self-connection. Based on well researched positive psychology concepts like self-compassion, self-connection, positive emotion and accomplishment to name a few, the Learn to love myself program makes the new science of wellbeing affordable and accessible for anyone from anywhere in the world. This powerful, self-paced program can be worked on by you from the comfort of your own home.
- 30 Dynamic Lessons: Engaging daily lessons that lead you towards self-discovery.
- Over 8 Hours of Video Content: In-depth insights brought to life through enriching videos.
- Quality Resources and Exercises: Tools to enhance your understanding and practice.
- Guided Meditations: Find your centre with 10 soothing guided meditations.
- Creative Visualisations: Unlock your imagination and empower your journey.
- PDF Worksheets: Practical resources for your personal development.
- Journaling Prompts: Reflect and grow with thought-provoking prompts.
- Self-Love Affirmations: Nurture positivity and self-acceptance.
- Learning Portal Access: Learn and grow from anywhere in the world.
Structure Of The 30 Day Program
This powerful, self-paced program can be worked on by you from the comfort of your own home.
The Learning To Love Myself Program is packed full of value!
Discover Your Sense of Self-Appreciation
Appreciating ourselves is a defining feature of the self-loving but seeing the good in ourselves can be very hard for some us. The emphasis on self-appreciation invites to overcome our fears around acknowledging our own goodness and step into clear, balanced seeing of ourselves with less judgement.
- Learn how to see and appreciate your positive qualities
- Write your own tailored compliments to yourself
- Learn how to connect with yourself compassionately at the mirror
- Offer gratitude to yourself for your positive qualities
- Cultivate Body Love and acceptance
- Discover your unique strengths
Harness The Power Of Self-Compassion
Self-compassion has been scientifically proven to be a powerful tool for building mental health, stable self-worth and emotional resilience. It is the closest science we have to the colloquial term self-love. There is a strong emphasis on self-compassion in this program.
- Learn about the three pillars of self-compassion
- Learn a self-compassion practice to help in moments of stress and suffering
- Learn a simple reframing tool to create kinder self-talk
- Offer yourself compassionate reminders in times of stress, struggle and transition
- Let go of the past and open the door to the benefits of self-forgiveness
Put Self-Care Into Practice
We all know what we should be doing to take care of ourselves, so why don’t we do it? Often, there are mental and emotional blocks to taking action to care for our multi-dimensional needs. Self-love enables us to care for ourselves beyond the judgemental voice of our inner critic which tells us rest must be earned or other peoples’ needs come before our own.
- Learn about your multi-dimensional needs
- Practice taking care of your physical needs
- Create your unique self-care plan
- Take yourself on a date or design a gift-esperience
- Begin to take care of your emotional needs through various emotional self-care exercises
- Msc. in Coaching Psychology
- Msc in Applied Positive Psychology
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Higher Diploma in Education
- BA. in Sociology
- Fully Accredited EMCC Coach
- Mindful Self-Compassion Teacher
Sarah Murphy (Msc)
Sarah is a masters-level accredited coach, self-compassion teacher and wellbeing specialist. She has been teaching and coaching people of all ages and backgrounds on themes of self-care, self-worth and confidence-building since 2015.
She has a master of science in coaching psychology and applied positive psychology, a higher diploma in education and a diploma in life coaching as well as advanced training in mindfulness and self-compassion. She is passionate about empowering women to create a kinder relationship with themselves as a basis for building the courage and resilience needed to step out of fear to create meaningful lives of fulfilment and joy.
“To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness”– Robert Morley