Compassion-based Self-Love, Self-Connection and Confidence-Building Program
We all want to live our best lives and reach our potential, right?
Self-love is the fuel that enables us to thrive amid adversity and challenge on the way to creating our best lives. Without self-love, confidence isn’t possible; we will disempower ourselves through self-sabotage and self-criticism. Encompassing how we think and feel about ourselves, many of us know that self-love is important, but we don’t know how to go about practising it.
This comprehensive science-based program will teach you the ‘how’ of self-love, improve your relationship with yourself, give you the mindset tools for success, help you cultivate courage, set healthy boundaries and assert yourself, and ultimately, help you get out of your own way to create a fulfilling and happy life.
The Empower & Rise
Self- Love & Confidence -Building Group Coaching Program
This program was created specifically to address the issues I would see among coaching clients time and again. Although they presented with different backgrounds, ages and contexts, the goals were similar and so too were the obstacles. Women were holding themselves back. They were tired, stressed, unfulfilled, frustrated, disempowered and tragically lacking in self-love and confidence.
Each module has been created to address these common needs and issues. Everything we cover in this program is there for a reason: to help free women from the chokehold of their inner critic, start harnessing the power of their emotions, creating a kinder start prioritising self-care and setting healthy boundaries so that they can unleash their inner light and potential into the world. It needed to be created and now it has been created! Content is based on an experienced educator and coach’s lived experience with 100s of clients and trusted science-based strategies and tools.
- Msc. in Coaching Psychology
- Msc in Applied Positive Psychology
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Higher Diploma in Education
- BA. in Sociology
- Fully Accredited EMCC Coach
- Mindful Self-Compassion Teacher
Sarah Murphy (Msc)
Sarah is a masters-level accredited coach, self-compassion teacher and wellbeing specialist. She has been teaching and coaching people of all ages and backgrounds on themes of self-care, self-worth and confidence-building since 2015.
She has a master of science in coaching psychology and applied positive psychology, a higher diploma in education and a diploma in life coaching as well as advanced training in mindfulness and self-compassion. She is passionate about empowering women to create a kinder relationship with themselves as a basis for building the courage and resilience needed to step out of fear to create meaningful lives of fulfilment and joy.
Why I created this program
I created this program to address common needs I repeatedly saw among my coaching clients. Although clients would present with different backgrounds, ages and contexts, the goals were similar and so too were the obstacles. Women were presenting as tired, stressed, unfulﬁlled, frustrated, disempowered and lacking in self-love and conﬁdence. Women want to feel a sense of competence and achieve their goals and potential but often got in their own way or didn’t have the support to do so.
Are you ready to
- Create happiness from within
- Start valuing the wonderful person that you truly are
- Create greater self-alignment by connecting with who you are on a deeper level
- Let go of people-pleasing, perfectionism and proving yourself
- Learn essential self-compassion practices to truly take care of your needs
- Feel comfortable in your own skin
- Learn how to regulate and manage your emotions
- Finally give to yourself the kindness that you so readily give to others
- Allow your authentic self to step forward and shine
- Build your courage and step out of your comfort zone
- Gift yourself the space and time for personal growth and self-care
This transformational coaching program
will help you to
- Become aware of the blocks you have to being truly self-loving
- Remove the internal barriers to self-acceptance and contentment
- Stop beating yourself up and get on your own side
- Become a compassionate friend to yourself rather than your own worst enemy
- Challenge self-defeating and critical thoughts to create more support and balance
- Befriend and manage your emotions more effectively
- Communicate more clearly and effectively & set healthy boundaries in your relationships
- Feel more positive in day-to-day life
How it works
This program consists of 7 modules of impactful content delivered via 12 x 3 hours of live Zoom coaching calls. Coaching sessions take place each week on a Saturday morning from 10- 1pm (GMT) with a week’s break every two two weeks to allow coachee’s to process, assimilate and work on their action steps. Q & A sessions will also take place on break weeks to support coachee learning and implementation. Payment plans are available to lessen financial barriers.
Group 1 dates
From: Sat Jan 28th – To: May 20th
Time: 10:00 – 13:00 GMT
Dates: Jan 28th, Feb 4th, Feb 18th, Feb 25th, Mar 11th, Mar 18th, Apr 1st, Apr 8th, Apr 22nd, Apr 29th, May 13th, May 20th.
Group 2 dates
Starting in August – dates to be confirmed.
*If Saturday morning does not suit you, please ﬁll out the following form to indicate your preferred day/time.
Part 1: Empower
Clearing the Path, Understanding Fear & Cultivating Courage
In this module we have you get clear on outcomes you are hoping to achieve as well as identifying barriers and obstacles which may be holding you back. Discover how self-love deﬁcit shows up speciﬁcally for you as well as identifying irrational fears. Learn effective conﬁdence-building tools. Goal setting & courage-building begins in this ﬁrst module.
Appreciating the Gold Within: Self-Discovery, Self-Worth & Self-Appreciation
Accepting Myself With Compassion: Learning Unconditional Self-Acceptance
Kind Mindset Mastery
Part 2: Rise
Taking Care of Our Needs
Setting Healthy Boundaries & Communicating Assertively
Creating the Life We Deserve
As part of this program, you will receive…
- An amazing array of self-love joumaling prompts and exercises
- Evidence-based psychological tools and techniques to reframe negative thoughts and help you create a helpful, supportive inner voice
- Tools to reframe negative thoughts
- Guided meditations and visualisations
- Self-compassion practices which will help decrease stress and create a kinder self-to-self relationship
- Powerful exercises and interventions from neuroscience, positive psychology, life coaching, mindfulness and self-compassion
- Emotional intelligence skills and essential emotional self-care tools
- Video lessons to support your Iearning and implementation
- Private access to your own Iearning portal
- Bonus Masterclass: ‘Body Love and Acceptance’
- Bonus Event: A surprise event, which will be conﬁrmed in time
With Empower & Rise coaching, you get:
Register in 3 simple steps
Step Two: Once you have booked your place, you will be invited to create your personal login to the learning portal. You will also receive your coaching contract to read through and sign
Step Three: Get excited! Complete your assessments and pre-session work and get ready for the first live call!
Join the Empower and Rise program
I’ve helped 100’s of women improve their relationship with themselves
And I want to help you too!
Flexible monthly payment plans (3 x €350) are available to purchase this course.
What Clients Are Saying About Sarah’s Coaching
Let’s Get Started! Complete your application form to being your journey
This is a Promise From Me To You
Guarantee #1: Quality
Guarantee #2: Expertise
Guarantee #3: Results
“How long before I start seeing results?”
I've never done group coaching before. What can I expect?
I'm wondering what the benefits of group coaching are compared to one-to-one coaching. Which will suit me best?
This particular form of personal development coaching lends itself very well to a group setting and a pre-determined curriculum. This is one of the reasons why the program was created- as a way of addressing common needs efficiently for a wider client group.
In group coaching, there are opportunities to learn, connect and gain personal insights which you would simply not get from a one-to-one context. If you are looking for a very tailored approach to your specific context, then this may not be the best option for you. On the other hand, if you are open to a collaborative learning experience, enjoy meaningful connection with others, are willing to grow individually while supporting each other for a fixed period of time, then this may be a great option for you.
I'm not sure that I will be able to attend all sessions. Will I still be able to attend?
I'm quite shy and not comfortable speaking in groups. Will this be an issue?
This could be seen as a growth opportunity for those who may lack confidence and being courageous in facing your anxiety can offer a resource-building opportunity. On the other hand, if the thought of a group program seems too overwhelming, another form of professional help might be a better fit.
What if I need extra support?
What is your refund policy?
There is No Time Like The Present
One brave moment could change your life.
Taking the brave step to sign up today (and resisting the urge to talk yourself out of it) is a really positive first step in overcoming your fear and showing up for yourself.
If you are feeling an inner nudge and calling to join, then I wholeheartedly encourage you to apply today.