Compassion-based Self-Love. Self-Connection and Conﬁdence-Building Program
We all want to live our best lives and reach our potential, right?
This comprehensive science-based program will teach you the ‘how’ of self-love, improve your relationship with yourself, give you the mindset tools for success, help you to set healthy boundaries and assert yourself, and ultimately, help you get out of your own way to create a fulﬁlling and happy life.
- Msc. in Coaching Psychology
- Msc in Applied Positive Psychology
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Higher Diploma in Education
- BA. in Sociology
- Fully Accredited EMCC Coach
- Mindful Self-Compassion Teacher
Sarah Murphy (Msc)
Sarah is a masters-level accredited coach, self-compassion teacher and wellbeing specialist. She has been teaching and coaching people of all ages and backgrounds on themes of self-care, self-worth and conﬁdence-building since 2015.
She has a master of science in coaching psychology and applied positive psychology, a higher diploma in education and a diploma in life coaching as well as advanced training in mindfulness and self-compassion. She is passionate about empowering women to create a kinder relationship with themselves as a basis for building the courage and resilience needed to step out of fear to create meaningful lives of fulﬁlment and joy.
The Empower & Rise
I created this program to address common needs I repeatedly saw among my coaching clients. Although they presented with different backgrounds, ages and contexts, the goals were similar and so too were the obstacles. Women were presenting as tired, stressed, unfulfilled, frustrated, disempowered and lacking in self-love and confidence. They wanted to feel a sense of competence and achieve their goals and potential but often got in their own way or didn’t have the support to do so. They wanted to appreciate, accept and befriend themselves but experienced a harsh inner critic and didn’t know themselves on a deeper level. They wanted to feel more empowered in respect of their mind and emotions but lacked the mindset and emotional intelligence tools. They wanted to experience vitality and wellbeing that comes from making self-care a priority but people pleasing, low self-worth and limiting beliefs got in the way. They wanted to advocate for their needs and speak up assertively but lacked the inner permission and know-how to do so. Was there a way to guide a small group of women through a live coaching program to address these common needs while simultaneously harnessing the power of a supportive community? I certainly believe so!
This program was therefore created specifically to address the issues I would see in coaching time and again that would hold women back. Each module has been created to address the common needs and issues. Everything we cover in this program is there for a reason: to help free women from the chokehold of their inner critic, start harnessing the power of their emotions, self-care, setting healthy boundaries so that they can unleash their inner light and potential into the world. It needed to be created and now it has been created! Content is based on an experienced educator and coach’s lived experience with 100s of clients and trusted science-based strategies and tools.
Why I created this program
I created this program to address common needs I repeatedly saw among my coaching clients. Although clients would present with different backgrounds, ages and contexts, the goals were similar and so too were the obstacles. Women were presenting as tired, stressed, unfulﬁlled, frustrated, disempowered and lacking in self-love and conﬁdence. Women want to feel a sense of competence and achieve their goals and potential but often got in their own way or didn’t have the support to do so.
Are you ready to
- Create happiness from within
- Start valuing the wonderful person that you truly are
- Create greater self-alignment by connecting with who you are on a deeper level
- Let go of people-pleasing, perfectionism and proving yourself
- Learn essential self-compassion practices to truly take care of your needs
- Feel comfortable in your own skin
- Learn how to regulate and manage your emotions
- Finally give to yourself the kindness that you so readily give to others
- Allow your authentic self to step forward and shine
- Build your courage and step out of your comfort zone
- Gift yourself the space and time for personal growth and self-care
This transformational coaching program
will help you to
- Become aware of the blocks you have to being truly self-loving
- Remove the internal barriers to self-acceptance and contentment
- Stop beating yourself up and get on your own side
- Become a compassionate friend to yourself rather than your own worst enemy
- Challenge self-defeating and critical thoughts to create more support and balance
- Befriend and manage your emotions more effectively
- Communicate more clearly and effectively & set healthy boundaries in your relationships
- Feel more positive in day-to-day life
How it works
- Winter group: Sat Jan 28th- April 15th (10:00- 13:00 GMT)
- Summer group: 10th June – 12th August (10:00- 13:00 GMT)
- Autumn group: Sept 9th -Nov 12th (10:00- 13:00 GMT)
Part 1: Empower
Clearing the Path, Understanding Fear & Cultivating Courage
In this module we have you get clear on outcomes you are hoping to achieve as well as identifying barriers and obstacles which may be holding you back. Discover how self-love deﬁcit shows up speciﬁcally for you as well as identifying irrational fears. Learn effective conﬁdence-building tools. Goal setting & courage-building begins in this ﬁrst module.
Appreciating the Gold Within: Self-Discovery, Self-Worth & Self-Appreciation
Accepting Myself With Compassion: Learning Unconditional Self-Acceptance
Kind Mindset Mastery
Part 2: Rise
Taking Care of Our Needs
Setting Healthy Boundaries & Communicating Assertively
Creating the Life We Deserve
As part of this program, you will receive…
- An amazing array of self-love joumaling prompts and exercises
- Evidence-based psychological tools and techniques to reframe negative thoughts and help you create a helpful, supportive inner voice
- Tools to reframe negative thoughts
- Guided meditations and visualisations
- Self-compassion practices which will help decrease stress and create a kinder self-to-self relationship
- Powerful exercises and interventions from neuroscience, positive psychology, life coaching, mindfulness and self-compassion
- Emotional intelligence skills and essential emotional self-care tools
- Video lessons to support your Ieaming and implementation
- Private access to your own Ieaming portal
- Bonus Masterclass: ‘Body Love and Acceptance’
- Bonus Event: A surprise event, which will be conﬁrmed in time
With Empower & Rise coaching, you get:
Register in 3 simple steps
Step One: Fill out the application form here. Once I have assessed your suitability for the program, you will be emailed a link to book your place. This typically will happen within a 24 hour window. In some cases, applicants will be contacted to attend a short Zoom call with Sarah to discuss their goals further.
Step Two: Once you have booked your place, you will be invited to create your personal login to the learning portal. You will also receive your coaching contract to read through and sign
Step Three: Get excited! Complete your assessments and pre-session work and get ready for the ﬁrst live call!
Join the Empower and Rise program
I’ve helped 100’s of women improve their relationship with themselves
And I want to help you too
Flexible monthly payment plans (3 x €XXX) are available to purchase this course.
What Clients Are Saying About Sarah’s Coaching
“l have really learned to take the time to look after myself physically and mentally- something I have found hard since becoming a mum. Sarah’s approach has helped me more than I ever thought when ﬁrst starting. After every session I felt so uplifted and motivated. Sarah is fantastic at what she does! Thank you so much for everything. It was so helpful and tmly a lovely experience. I learnt more about myself and really learnt how to look after myself and be kinder to myself“
“l 100% achieved the results I was looking for-it was life changing for me. I am more conﬁdent in saying no and I view some of my relationships completely differently. I was always putting other people ﬁrst but I no longer feel that pressure anymore. It was like a weight lifted off my shoulders. I am more relaxed and no longer feel I have to please others (it’s a work in progress). I have changed many habits and working on improving myself which is the result of putting myself ﬁrst more often. My conﬁdence has deﬁnitely increased and I value my time and worth more.”
“I’m now much better at being compassionate with myself, accepting of my feelings and not pushing them away. These two things have been incredibly difﬁcult in the past. I’m far better at trusting myself and my decisions also. Sarah really made me believe that I could do things that are hard and uncomfortable for me.”
Let’s Get Started! Complete your application form to being your journey
This is a Promise From Me To You
Guarantee #1: Quality
Guarantee #2: Expertise
Guarantee #3: Results
“How long before I start seeing results?”
I've never done group coaching before. What can I expect?
I'm wondering what the benefits of group coaching are compared to one-to-one coaching. Which will suit me best?
This particular form of personal development coaching lends itself very well to a group setting and a pre-determined curriculum. This is one of the reasons why the program was created- as a way of addressing common needs efficiently for a wider client group.
In group coaching, there are opportunities to learn, connect and gain personal insights which you would simply not get from a one-to-one context. If you are looking for a very tailored approach to your specific context, then this may not be the best option for you. On the other hand, if you are open to a collaborative learning experience, enjoy meaningful connection with others, are willing to grow individually while supporting each other for a fixed period of time, then this may be a great option for you.
I'm not sure that I will be able to attend all sessions. Will I still be able to attend?
I'm quite shy and not comfortable speaking in groups. Will this be an issue?
This could be seen as a growth opportunity for those who may lack confidence and being courageous in facing your anxiety can offer a resource-building opportunity. On the other hand, if the thought of a group program seems too overwhelming, another form of professional help might be a better fit.
What if I need extra support?
What is your refund policy?
There is No Time Like The Present
One brave moment could change your life.
Taking the brave step to sign up today (and resisting the urge to talk yourself out of it) is a really positive ﬁrst step in overcoming your fear and showing up for yourself.
If you are feeling an inner nudge and calling to join, then I wholeheartedly encourage you to apply today.